Hey guys! Welcome to my review of the Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream. Comment below this post if you need any more clarification; I’d be happy to help!
Skin type: Sensitive, combination (dry in winter, oily in summer, can get oily from the wrong products)
Skin concerns: Moderate acne, mild dark circles, mild bags, fine lines, easily irritated eyes
Climates I tested this in: Cold, dry, humid
Length of time tested: Over a period of several weeks
How often I used: Once a day (morning)
How much I applied: Half a pea sized amount
- this made my undereye area feel noticeably firmer
- the creases under my eyes were plumped after just a few weeks
- the slippery texture makes it glides on easily, preventing excessive rubbing of eyes
- lightly moisturizes but doesn’t leave an oily feeling
- wears great under concealer; ideal for daytime wear
- didn’t notice any strong smell
- ratio of price/quality/amount is awesome ($10 for 15 ml)
- doesn’t clog my pores around my eyes or cause irritation/redness
- no harmful alcohol/fragrance
- the fact that it’s in a bottle, versus a jar, means light and most air will be kept out (prevents deactivation of ingredients)
- I didn’t notice a reduction in dark circles; any improvements were too slight to notice
- the firming feeling I felt, unfortunately, didn’t lead to noticeable bag reduction; I had more noticeable results with the Aveda eye cream I reviewed here
- for those of you who like that satisfying “thick buttery eye cream” feel that’s super moisturizing, this won’t satisfy you
Snail Secretion Filtrate is claimed to reduce inflammation and redness, stimulate skin regeneration, and lock moisture into the skin.
Niacinamide is claimed to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil is claimed to be very hydrating without causing a greasy feeling, and can keep other oils from oxidizing and going rancid even when exposed to heat, light and/or air.
Adenosine (listed second to last) is claimed to reduce wrinkles.
WHERE TO BUY
I bought the Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream from Peach and Lily here.
HEADS UP! If you’re a NEW Peach and Lily customer, get $10 off your order of $50 or more by using my refer-a-friend code here. If you do use this code, thank you!!
Thank you so much for reading. If you have questions or comments, scroll down to submit them. <3